Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jadens Graduation, bike riding and nakie baby!

For the Kindergarten Graduation each teacher picked 3 attributes to describe each child.

Courteous

Warm hearted

Thoughtful

Joyful

Loving

Harmonious


Those were the attributes your teachers see in you, they know you well :)
I love you Jaden and Daddy and I are so proud of you!!!! 1st Grade here we come!!!
Here is Jaden with her Kindergarten Teacher Miss Julie


On another note, I though with summer here it would be a great time to take my new found love for indoor group cycling to the great outdoors and involve the kids. I WANT to bike to work and back 2 times a week during the summer. So today J and I decided to go for a test run.
We get out the drive way.... turn left and there is a hill as I am going down it I realize, MY BREAKS ARE OUT!!!!! I yell back to J and he says "oh yeah I forgot to reconnect those" well since I have a 60 lbs trailer behind me NOW is a really great time to figure that out!! LOL so we fix that and go about a mile further and J wimps out and gets a flat tire. Its really just funny @ this point. So I tell him to go home and meet me @ Target with the car, we planed on going shopping and getting ice cream @ Cold Stone (hey I burned the cals!)I did preety good if I do say so myself, if I tuned out Addy crying (she hated it) and Jaden saying "Mommy are we there yet" every 2.4 seconds it was a nice ride! All in all it was about a 13 mile ride round trip, a lot of up hills, but some fun down ones as well, and I feel great I was able to make it! So we will be trying to bike to work a couple times a week during the summer! Between that and cloth diapering I really am getting very "crunchy".
Wish me luck!


I told you Addy loves it!!!!

and just for fun... she looks sooooooooooooooooo much like him in this picture!

2 comments:

PeaceLoveHappiness said...

Congratulations Jaden! What a beautiful girl she is... such a young lady these days. Wow! And the bike, too cute lady. Too stinking cute! That helmet on Addys head is about the funniest thing I have ever seen! Now, if we could just get some sunshine to go with the graduations and bike riding, summer would feel official!

Anonymous said...

Good post.