Monday, August 27, 2007

Okay lets just focus on one

Blog!!! :) I wasnt able to keep up with two so I am just going to post all family news and photos here as well as my scrapbooking adventures! :)_

I was really excited to get news soon after the move that I was selected to be on my first creative teams!! A creative team is a group of scrapbookers who basically pimp out a designer. The designer creates digital papers and elements and then the creative team uses them in their layouts free of charge to show off the designers work. Its REALLY fun and and honor to be on Sasha Jane (from My Digital Muse) and Sherrie Piegdon's (from Pixel Gypsy Designs)creative teams!!

So between that and participating in the AMAZING Digital Scrapbooking Race, I have a ton of new LOs to share with you all!!!
All Credits can be found @ DST.






No comments: